Theming Your App
Customizing the App will be a cakewalk for you. That is due to the fact, we provide you well prepared code shape. This makes it quite simple to be able to dig through the code and hence without problems customizable.
- The theme has categorized its screens into different sections.
- The theme has a separate file inclusive of color schemes for different sections.
- The theme strictly follows programming ethics, hence modifying logo at different locations for your app becomes very simple.
- The theme also allows you to customize name for your app.
Change Components Color
To customize any component of the App is very easy now. Follow the NativeBase procedure to do so.
Change App logo
NSP comes with its logo at login page. To change logo at login page:
- Include image of your logo named as
- Place it under
Change App Icon
With CRNA, changing the app icon is much easier than the usual React Native App. You just need to give local path or remote url of an image you want to use as app icon to the icon attribute in
Changing the URL name for publishing with Expo
To change the App name for the Expo url, you just need to rename the slug attribute in