Mobile App on local machine
- Create a new Firebase app in your firebase console.
- Add the respective iOS and Android apps.
io.market.nativebase.geekyants.taskmanas the package name & bundle identifier for Andorid & iOS .
- Download GoogleService-Info.plist & google-services.json . Add GoogleService-Info.plist in MobileApp/ios/TaskMan & google-services.json in MobileApp/android/app folder .
- Enable Authentication for Email/Password , Phone & Facebook (optional).
Generate new private key in firebase console (goto firebase console => project settings => service accounts
Goto Firebase folder and change project details in .firebaserc and firebase.js .
Incase you are not able to figure out all data then you can add another app (Add Firebase to your web app) and copy the details .
In Firebase console goto Develop -> functions and click on
Get started and follow the instructions.
- In terminal goto Firebase/functions folder
- Create an account in Stripe and get the testkey.
- Setup Stripe account and get api key .You can find key here
firebase functions:config:set stripe.testkey="YOUR_STRIPE_TEST_KEY"
- Goto Firebase folder and Run
- Go to Firebase console and enable Firestore .
- Go to Firebase folder and copy the rules from firestore.rule file to the Firebase console in Develop -> Storage -> rules
- Go to Firebase folder and then navigate to firestore-import-export folder and update serviceAccountKey.json along with databaseURL in expport.js file .
- Go to MobileApp/storage.rules and copy the rules to the Firebase console in Develop -> Storage -> rules
Note: Before starting the mobile app, you need to export the Firestore database. Follow Steps from API
Steps to initiate the app.
- Go to the MobileApp folder
- Go to ios folder run
pod install(For running app on ios)
- Follow the steps from here to configure Firebase in iOS and click here to do the same for Android
- Make sure you update the Firebase credentials in
MobileApp/src/firebase.jswith you app credentails .
- If you are facing any issues or problems, follow these docs Steps to Create Fb App Id and making it live.
- To create FbApp Id goto
- Click on MyApps and click Add New App.
- To create new AppId place your project ID in display name and enter your contact Email, click on create App ID.
- Click switch button on top right corner and choose category, and click submit to make app live.
- In settings/Basic click on addPlatform and select Android. And provide Google Play Package Name, Class Name, Key Hashes.
- You can find Google Play Package Name, Class Name in your Android Manifest or your app's build.gradle file.
- And To generate Key Hshes, goto terminal and enter
keytool -exportcert -alias androiddebugkey -keystore ~/.android/debug.keystore | openssl sha1 -binary | openssl base64
- Copy Generated key hash and add it in Key hashes.
Single Sign OnOn. After adding this details click on 'SaveChanges'.
In settings/Basic click on addPlatform and select IOS.
Enter Bundle Id, Iphone store Id, Ipad Store Id and make make ''Single Sign On" On and click on SaveChanges.
Open a code editor of your choice.
Add Facebook App Id for IOS: Navigate to
MobileApp/ios/TaskMan/Info.plistline 28 replace
fbYOUR_APPID& line 35 and replace
YOUR_APP_ID. For Android, navigate to
MobileApp/android/app/src/main/res/values/strings.xmlline 4 and replace
NOTE: Make sure to run the TaskMan.workspace project
If you are getting issue while
pod install delete
podfile.lock in mobileApp/ios folder & then retry with doing
pod install .
- If you would like to run the app in Android, you need to connect an Android phone to a system or you can run the app on an Android emulator. Type
Make sure that you have configured the AVD before running the command. If you would like to run app on an iPhone simulator(MacOS), run
Note : Incase you are getting error for FBSDK follow the link and make sure that you have downloaded FBSDk for ios in Documents Folder .